|Referinta bibliografica originala||Smith, M. M., Saklofske, D. H., Stoeber, J., & Sherry, S. B. (2016). The big three perfectionism scale: A new measure of perfectionism. Journal of Psychoeducational Assessment. |
|Itemii scalei [EN]||1. I strive to be as perfect as possible.
2. I have doubts about most of my actions.
3. I am highly critical of other people’s imperfections.
4. Other people acknowledge my superior ability.
5. People are disappointed in me whenever I don’t do something perfectly.
6. I have difficulty forgiving myself when my performance is not flawless.
7. I am quick to point out other people’s flaws.
8. When I make a mistake, I feel like a failure.
9. Everyone expects me to be perfect.
10. I have a strong need to be perfect.
11. I am never sure if I am doing things the correct way.
12. It is important to me that other people do things perfectly.
13. It bothers me when people don’t notice how perfect I am.
14. I deserve to always have things go my way.
15. I am the absolute best at what I do.
16. My value as a person depends on being perfect.
17. I am very concerned about the possibility of making a mistake.
18. When my performance falls short of perfection, I get very mad at myself.
19. I judge myself harshly when I don’t do something perfectly.
20. I always need to be aiming for perfection to feel “right” about myself.
21. I know that I am perfect.
22. I have doubts about everything I do.
23. I could never respect myself if I stopped trying to achieve perfection.
24. The idea of making a mistake frightens me.
25. I feel uncertain about most things I do.
26. I feel disappointed with myself, when I don’t do something perfectly.
27. I never settle for less than perfection from myself.
28. I am entitled to special treatment.
29. It is important to me to be perfect in everything I attempt.
30. I feel dissatisfied with other people, even when I know they are trying their best.
31. Other people secretly admire my perfection.
32. I tend to doubt whether I am doing something “right”.
33. I expect other people to bend the rules for me.
34. People make excessive demands of me.
35. When I notice that I have made a mistake, I feel ashamed.
36. People complain that I expect too much of them.
37. I demand perfection from my family and friends.
38. Striving to be as perfect as possible makes me feel worthwhile.
39. I expect those close to me to be perfect.
40. My opinion of myself is tied to being perfect.
41. I get frustrated when other people make mistakes.
42. I do things perfectly, or I don’t do them at all.
43. Everything that other people do must be flawless.
44. Making even a small mistake would upset me.
45. People expect too much from me.|
|Indicatii privind scorarea||Instructaj: „Vă rugăm să răspundeți la următoarele afirmații, încercuind în dreptul fiecăreia numărul corespunzător, în măsura în care sunteți sau nu de acord cu aceasta. Există cinci posibilități de a răspunde: 1 - dezacord total; 2 - dezacord; 3 - nici acord, nici dezacord; 4 - acord; 5 - acord total.”
Scorare: Scală sumativă. Scală Likert în 5 trepte, unde 1 = dezacord total și 5 = acord total.
Analizele statistice relevă existența a trei factori:
1. Perfecționism rigid: Perfecționism Orientat spre Sine (suma itemilor: 1, 10, 27, 29, 42) + Stima de sine condiționată (suma itemilor: 16, 20, 23, 38, 40)
2. Perfecționism autocritic: Îngrijorarea față de greșeli (suma itemilor: 8, 17, 24, 35, 44) + Îndoieli despre acțiuni (suma itemilor: 2, 11, 22, 25, 32 ) + Autocriticism (suma itemilor: 6, 18, 19, 26) + Perfecționism prescris social (suma itemilor: 5, 9, 34, 45)
3. Perfecționism narcisistic: Perfecționism orientat către alții (suma itemilor: 12, 36, 37, 39, 43) + Hipercriticism (suma itemilor: 3, 7, 30, 41) + Îndreptățire (suma itemilor: 13, 14, 28, 33) + Grandoare (suma itemilor: 4, 15, 21, 31)|